Upcoming Build - Opinions needed

Solution
Looks like a nice build then. Some people may frown at 8GB RAM, but I think it's perfectly fine for gaming at this time. Unless you work on a lot of rendering, or run virtual machines on your PC I think you're good.

woodenbox

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
I've had bad experiences with BIOSTAR and their customer service. Couldn't even get a brand new DOA board replaced after paying out of pocket to pack and ship the board to them, and several e-mails and phone calls. Since then I go with ASUS and ASRock, though I have used MSI without any trouble too. No experience with Rosewill power supplies. I tend to stick with Corsair, though I would be happy picking up a Seasonic/Antec too.

No video card(s)? What do you plan to use the PC for if I may ask?

Slomoshun

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Sorry, forgot to mention I'm good on the GPU front. Got a GTX 680 and have no need to replace it atm.

I will be using this game for purely gaming. The reason behind the i7 is the game I'm playing now is GW2 and its very CPU intensive.

woodenbox

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
Looks like a nice build then. Some people may frown at 8GB RAM, but I think it's perfectly fine for gaming at this time. Unless you work on a lot of rendering, or run virtual machines on your PC I think you're good.

Solution