Sign in with
Your question

Why do I get BSOD Memory Management even thought Windows Memory Diagnostic says there is no error?

Tags:
  • Blue Screen
  • Systems
  • Computers
  • Memory Management
Last response: in Systems
November 27, 2013 4:03:26 PM

First time it happened was a few months ago. After it happened I went into safe mode, ran WMD, and it was done my computer restarted and says it found no error. And 3-4 hours later it happened again so I went to check my computer. I had thought it was too hot so I took the side panel out and evne installed a cooler for my ram. It didn't happen again for a few months. But then yesterday I got it 2 times and I've alreayd gotten once today. I don't know what to do I ran WMD 3 times already and says it found no error. This is getting annoying and it's killing my computer slowly by making me hold down the power button in order to turn it off. Help please.

More about : bsod memory management thought windows memory diagnostic error

November 27, 2013 4:14:01 PM

Does your RAM have an XMP profile applied?

Is it running at rated speeds and voltages?

What is your cpu and motherboard
November 27, 2013 4:45:59 PM

I am not overclocking anything at the moment.
CPU-i7 26000k and mobo-asus p8z68 deluxe gen3 updated to the latest version.
and the speeds and voltages I do not know. how do i check? sorry im new to the computer stuff
November 27, 2013 8:54:52 PM

You need to enter your BIOS

Boot and press the DEL key as your computer starts and it will take you to configuration options for the motherboard

If you dont have a manual for the motherboard then download the PDF and read that
December 4, 2013 4:24:48 PM

I reseted mine to all defaults and it happened again after like 1 week
!