Fm2005 for £10

Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to buy it
as I am still playing CM0304...

Hope it is worth the money :)

I was thinking about buying it from GAME for £19 as well...... Glad I
checked first.

--
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first
prize in the lottery of life" -Cecil Rhodes

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones. Psalms 137:9.

William Dunn (US fighter ace): "Now, if I had to make the choice of one
fighter aircraft above all the others - one that I'd rather have tied to the
seat of my pants in any tactical situation - it would be, without any doubt,
the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and
immortal Spitfire."

"CQMMAN" <cqmman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to buy
> it
> as I am still playing CM0304...
>
> Hope it is worth the money :)
>
> I was thinking about buying it from GAME for £19 as well...... Glad I
> checked first.

It is worth it, FM2006 will be out shortly though, i would guess and say
around christmas time?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:27:27 +0000 (UTC), "Christo" <lessthanchris666no
span@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"CQMMAN" <cqmman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to buy
>> it
>> as I am still playing CM0304...
>>
>> Hope it is worth the money :)
>>
>> I was thinking about buying it from GAME for £19 as well...... Glad I
>> checked first.
>>

>It is worth it, FM2006 will be out shortly though, i would guess and say
>around christmas time?

more like october i'd imagine. they usually bring it out about 6 weeks
into a new season (if they can)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:27:27 +0000 (UTC), "Christo" <lessthanchris666no
> span@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"CQMMAN" <cqmman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to
>>> buy
>>> it
>>> as I am still playing CM0304...
>>>
>>> Hope it is worth the money :)
>>>
>>> I was thinking about buying it from GAME for £19 as well...... Glad I
>>> checked first.
>>>

>>It is worth it, FM2006 will be out shortly though, i would guess and say
>>around christmas time?
>>
> more like october i'd imagine. they usually bring it out about 6 weeks
> into a new season (if they can)

nice, ill be buying that then

> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:31:17 GMT, "Rob"
<finlayson1SPAMTRAP@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>ah heck i just paid 26 quid in tesco the other night :(

Think of the clubcard points ;-)

CQMMAN <cqmman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to
> buy it as I am still playing CM0304...

Cheeky sods have just put it up to £15.. Oh well, glad I ordered it
yesterday! Still much cheaper than GAME...

--

CQMMAN wrote:
> Amazon.co.uk have it for £10.99 (or something!). Just convinced me to
> buy it as I am still playing CM0304...
>
> Hope it is worth the money :)

In a word, it is.

That's 2 Words