TS2U: "#¤%$@!!!!!

Grrr! lol... god damnit! Why are sims so stupid!?!? When their bar
goes red, instead of doing something to make it better, or following
orders, they WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE AND... I have this one guy now
who absolutely refuses to do anything I tell him... it's like he's got
a freaking mind of his own, and I just wanna KILL the little bastard!
But I want it to be painful! ARGH!

Sometimes I wonder if Maxis actually betatest their products... If I
were to guess I'd say no, and that they only test it in-house before
shipping... well Maxis, STOP IT! Hire me! Because somehow, every
freaking bug known to the game winds up on my end! Probably because I
play entirely too much...

Sigh... aaalrighty GP, they're only virtual, calm down... *breathes*

I want my assault rifles from Sims 1 :-\
8 answers Last reply
More about ts2u

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:tjf5a11d6vl9a3gpp9e7am0fq7r1e7go9s@4ax.com...
    > Grrr! lol... god damnit! Why are sims so stupid!?!? When their bar
    > goes red, instead of doing something to make it better, or following
    > orders, they WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE AND... I have this one guy now
    > who absolutely refuses to do anything I tell him... it's like he's got
    > a freaking mind of his own, and I just wanna KILL the little bastard!
    > But I want it to be painful! ARGH!
    >
    > Sometimes I wonder if Maxis actually betatest their products... If I
    > were to guess I'd say no, and that they only test it in-house before
    > shipping... well Maxis, STOP IT! Hire me! Because somehow, every
    > freaking bug known to the game winds up on my end! Probably because I
    > play entirely too much...
    >
    > Sigh... aaalrighty GP, they're only virtual, calm down... *breathes*
    >
    > I want my assault rifles from Sims 1 :-\

    What are your sims personalities like? Are the sloppy? Neat?
    You get the picture :)

    On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 06:13:44 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >What are your sims personalities like? Are the sloppy? Neat?
    >You get the picture :)

    It seems he was being affected by a bug, that made lots of objects in
    the house unusable... and when I tried to sell them it said "cannot
    move object in use" etc... so, problem solved, lol.

    Plus, I hadn't had my breakfast yet! *lol*

    BTW, I've been downloading a lot lately and I saw that I had some
    walls credited to you... that cost 150$! Is the cost of materials
    related to environment score?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Grrr! lol... god damnit! Why are sims so stupid!?!? When their bar
    > goes red, instead of doing something to make it better, or following
    > orders, they WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE AND... I have this one guy now
    > who absolutely refuses to do anything I tell him... it's like he's got
    > a freaking mind of his own, and I just wanna KILL the little bastard!
    > But I want it to be painful! ARGH!

    Completely agree. I don't get Sims that whine constantly, using what
    little precious energy they have left, rather than doing the task that
    will get them out of the red and happy again.

    Once a Sim whined and whined so much that he keeled over and died. I
    dind't care at that point. But then I GOT A LECTURE FROM MY GAME!! A
    dialogue box came up and "reminded" me that The Sims is a life simulator
    and far too many of my Sims had died lately. (Actually that's not true,
    but several had died close together and maybe that's what triggered it.)
    The game told me I should not just kill off Sims just to move new Sims
    into the house, but if that's what I *did* do, it reminded me to move in
    another family pronto. Geeze!! Who asked???

    Then the grim reaper, after doing his Sim business, went over and
    watched TV in the Sim's house. Also, oddly, the icon for the departed
    Sim hadn't disappeared and I was able to control the reaper through the
    dead Sim's icon! I clicked on the TV and told the reaper to turn it
    off, which he did, and then he departed, and THEN the dead Sim's icon
    vanished!

    --
    --Cuth

    in message news:6ek5a19fu3c8j8hln2and09ci72v0382m7@4ax.com...
    > On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 06:13:44 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
    >
    >>What are your sims personalities like? Are the sloppy? Neat?
    >>You get the picture :)
    >
    > It seems he was being affected by a bug, that made lots of objects in
    > the house unusable... and when I tried to sell them it said "cannot
    > move object in use" etc... so, problem solved, lol.
    >
    > Plus, I hadn't had my breakfast yet! *lol*
    >
    > BTW, I've been downloading a lot lately and I saw that I had some
    > walls credited to you... that cost 150$! Is the cost of materials
    > related to environment score?

    Apparently so. Right after my first upload to LIU (most of which were
    priced around $10) someone came to our forum and complained saying that it
    does affect the enviroment, so I upped the prices on the newer ones. It all
    depends on the type of wall I make tho :)

    On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 02:17:59 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >Apparently so. Right after my first upload to LIU (most of which were
    >priced around $10) someone came to our forum and complained saying that it
    >does affect the enviroment, so I upped the prices on the newer ones. It all
    >depends on the type of wall I make tho :)

    I don't use moneycheats, so it's gonna cost my sims, but I'll pad my
    best houses with it. Good job, by the way... those brick walls are
    some of the tastiest I've seen, if not the tastiest.

    Thanks :)
    But um, which ones, lol.
    Hold on.........
    Oh the oreo set?
    You know there is a whole bunch of objects in that set too :)

    in message news:3rr7a1dddlo7jvut2d4mjko1eg57f3ld19@4ax.com...
    > On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 02:17:59 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Apparently so. Right after my first upload to LIU (most of which were
    >>priced around $10) someone came to our forum and complained saying that it
    >>does affect the enviroment, so I upped the prices on the newer ones. It
    >>all
    >>depends on the type of wall I make tho :)
    >
    > I don't use moneycheats, so it's gonna cost my sims, but I'll pad my
    > best houses with it. Good job, by the way... those brick walls are
    > some of the tastiest I've seen, if not the tastiest.

    Cassandra Goth was the main one who used to irritate me with her
    constant dropping into the red. She's the only Sim I've had who has
    difficulty being pregnant. Everyone else will be happy, healthy,
    energetic with a full belly, and Cassandra won't be able to make up her
    mind if she's about to pass out, pee her pants or die of starvation.

    But then I got the dma teleport and Refresh Me became my favourite
    option on it :)

    ~*~
    vecki

    On 6 Jun 2005 21:34:50 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Cassandra Goth was the main one who used to irritate me with her
    >constant dropping into the red. She's the only Sim I've had who has
    >difficulty being pregnant. Everyone else will be happy, healthy,
    >energetic with a full belly, and Cassandra won't be able to make up her
    >mind if she's about to pass out, pee her pants or die of starvation.
    >
    >But then I got the dma teleport and Refresh Me became my favourite
    >option on it :)

    The game also has a built in function - you can make needs static,
    meaning they will stop decaying, and only increase. I use this as a
    safety net when a sim is about to die. I don't cheat in my games, so
    couples just getting established who are having a lot of kids,
    sometimes quadruplets (quintuplets?) when they've already got another
    quadruplet toddler bunch to take care of... that, and meditation is
    very useful!

Sims Games Video Games