Steam and Origin sales are live.

• Thread starter Deleted member 217926
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 217926

As the title says. Steam and Origin are both having great sales right now. Too many games to list here. Enjoy!

Solution
D
I just got Crysis 3 for $12 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $1 and Tomb Raider for $19 from Origin but I have quite a few of the games on sale already.

From Steam I finally got Left4Dead and Left4Dead2 for $5 each and Prototype for $5. But I also have a bunch of the games on sale at Steam as well.

You just need to go look. It's a real good time to pick up games that are slightly older for really cheap. The Mass Effect games are cheap, Crysis series, Dragon Age, Fallout.....pretty much anything that is not brand new.

Amazon is also having a sale. You would get a code for Steam or Origin for most of those.
D

Deleted member 217926

I just got Crysis 3 for $12 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $1 and Tomb Raider for $19 from Origin but I have quite a few of the games on sale already.

From Steam I finally got Left4Dead and Left4Dead2 for $5 each and Prototype for $5. But I also have a bunch of the games on sale at Steam as well.

You just need to go look. It's a real good time to pick up games that are slightly older for really cheap. The Mass Effect games are cheap, Crysis series, Dragon Age, Fallout.....pretty much anything that is not brand new.

Amazon is also having a sale. You would get a code for Steam or Origin for most of those.

Solution