Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Looking for final opinions before I click buy?

Tags:
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
November 29, 2013 3:35:00 PM

Looking for any opinions or changes to this build before I buy it all. Thanks!

Here is the full list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChummyCoffee/saved/2Zj7
November 29, 2013 3:46:31 PM

Looks good to me other than a white case -- but I understand that is personal preference. :D 

BUY! Although you might want to quickly check Newegg and Tiger Direct for Black Friday prices on any parts.
m
l

Best solution

November 29, 2013 3:54:18 PM

Should be a great gamer. I say go for it. I especially like the white case... ;)  @ RealBeast
Related resources
November 29, 2013 3:57:33 PM

clutchc said:
Should be a great gamer. I say go for it. I especially like the white case... ;)  @ RealBeast

Doh! I see that Jedi mind trick: Vengeance C70 White Case

m
l
November 29, 2013 3:57:41 PM

RealBeast said:
Looks good to me other than a white case -- but I understand that is personal preference. :D 

BUY! Although you might want to quickly check Newegg and Tiger Direct for Black Friday prices on any parts.

That's exactly why I'm buying now! Thanks!
m
l
November 29, 2013 3:58:31 PM

clutchc said:

Gotta love white :D 

m
l
November 29, 2013 4:02:34 PM

ChummyCoffee said:
clutchc said:

\Facepalm

Sadly, another falls into the white case trap -- got a whole pile of Lian Li black aluminum here along with a few shiny aluminum caps to protect me from such thoughts.

m
l
November 29, 2013 7:03:32 PM

RealBeast said:
ChummyCoffee said:
clutchc said:

\Facepalm

Sadly, another falls into the white case trap -- got a whole pile of Lian Li black aluminum here along with a few shiny aluminum caps to protect me from such thoughts.

I think Lian Li was one of my first case purchases. I bought it because the last pre-built I owned came from Velocity Micro, and that was who provided their cases. Lian Li makes excellent aluminum cases.
m
l
!