Solved

Looking for final opinions before I click buy?

Looking for any opinions or changes to this build before I buy it all. Thanks!

Here is the full list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChummyCoffee/saved/2Zj7
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about final opinions click buy
  1. Looks good to me other than a white case -- but I understand that is personal preference. :D

BUY! Although you might want to quickly check Newegg and Tiger Direct for Black Friday prices on any parts.
  2. Best answer
    Should be a great gamer. I say go for it. I especially like the white case... ;) @ RealBeast
  3. clutchc said:
    Should be a great gamer. I say go for it. I especially like the white case... ;) @ RealBeast

Doh! I see that Jedi mind trick: Vengeance C70 White Case
  4. RealBeast said:
    Looks good to me other than a white case -- but I understand that is personal preference. :D

BUY! Although you might want to quickly check Newegg and Tiger Direct for Black Friday prices on any parts.

That's exactly why I'm buying now! Thanks!
  5. clutchc said:

Gotta love white :D
  6. ChummyCoffee said:
    clutchc said:

\Facepalm

Sadly, another falls into the white case trap -- got a whole pile of Lian Li black aluminum here along with a few shiny aluminum caps to protect me from such thoughts.
  7. RealBeast said:
    ChummyCoffee said:
    clutchc said:

\Facepalm

Sadly, another falls into the white case trap -- got a whole pile of Lian Li black aluminum here along with a few shiny aluminum caps to protect me from such thoughts.

I think Lian Li was one of my first case purchases. I bought it because the last pre-built I owned came from Velocity Micro, and that was who provided their cases. Lian Li makes excellent aluminum cases.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build