Is The Nexus 5 Camera Really THAT Bad?

Solution
Well actually I got mine super early November and I can actually say it's better than what I had on the iPhone 5. It takes higher quality images and does better in low light, but I can see why people are saying it's bad. It's a bit laggy at times and the HDR+ mode takes about a full second and a half to focus and shoot. But other than that when I take a photo outdoors and then look at it I can Zoom into the picture in my gallery and the quality is amazing :) But this is only my opinion coming from an iPhone 5.

Basically In my opinion
-Better quality
-Much less speed

Cronnny

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Well actually I got mine super early November and I can actually say it's better than what I had on the iPhone 5. It takes higher quality images and does better in low light, but I can see why people are saying it's bad. It's a bit laggy at times and the HDR+ mode takes about a full second and a half to focus and shoot. But other than that when I take a photo outdoors and then look at it I can Zoom into the picture in my gallery and the quality is amazing :) But this is only my opinion coming from an iPhone 5.

Basically In my opinion
-Better quality
-Much less speed

Solution

ust4ever

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

Ok! Thanks bro!