Triple Monitor Setup Problem

SeanTempleton

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Hello, I have a triple monitor setup running, and all 3 of the monitors have no problems and work fine when working. The issue I have is that my 3rd monitor (all monitors plugged into one card), will not come out of standby like the other 2 by its self, I have to hit a button on the monitor to let it know its hdmi to start back up and turn on. Another problem I have is when I go to play a game that is not on my 5872x1080p resolution, my 2 and 3 monitor go to standby because they appear to not be in use.

My 3rd monitor is plugged in using a Display port to hdmi active adapter.

My card is a evga gtx 660 2gb, my monitors are all asus 23.6 monitors, I can post links to certain parts if needed.

I just need my 3rd monitor to be more responsive when my pc is turned on, and I need the game issue fixed. I always want my monitors on. Thanks, I just did the 3 monitor setup today in nvidea surround, I am new to this.

Solution

_guillem

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Im pretty sure you cant game on 3 monitors with that video card

Solution

SeanTempleton

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7352742&CatId=7387

Gaming with 3 monitors so far is not very smooth, It can on a few games. But the card does support up to four displays.