Newegg & OnTrac Shipping (Scared Right Now (Package was not Recieved 12/2))

vegamarks

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
I ordered computer parts off of newegg to actually build a computer for the first time and the parts will be delivered on December 2nd (should of been today (11/30) since I asked for 3-day shipping i think it works like that?) and OnTrac looks like a legit company, until I saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLOhoyh5wk
and that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QndFBXDl-NM
as well as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJp6ypbNJI

I mean what the hell, I don't want a company that plays volleyball and throws packages at doorsteps all the time. I scared, I don't want it to happen to the computer parts I ordered as well as the case. If something breaks in the box then it is a waste of money. I scared. I do not want to waste money. :(

Solution

Every single shipping company on the planet has issues like this. FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, whoever.
Those incidents are few and far between.

Don't panic. In the unlikely event it is broken when you get it, send it back.

RealBeast

Titan

I order loads of stuff from Newegg with 3 day shipping, and it never comes on a Saturday -- always comes on Monday if shipped Thursday or Friday on 3 day; so relax.

vegamarks

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
I understand that, but them throwing packages at doorsteps is highly unacceptable. Things break. But the weird thing is that they separated the case from everything else.

USAFRet

Titan

Every single shipping company on the planet has issues like this. FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, whoever.
Those incidents are few and far between.

Don't panic. In the unlikely event it is broken when you get it, send it back.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

Then you do what everyone else does when there is a missing shipment. Contact the seller or shipper, and say "Gimme a new one!"

USAFRet

Titan

Today is supposedly one of the busiest days for FedEx and UPS deliveries.
It's on the truck.

vegamarks

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Yes, but it isn't FedEx or UPS, it's OnTrac. Never heard of them but they have really crappy reviews. That's why I am scared.

USAFRet

Titan

As said before....If it doesn't show up, contact who you bought it from.
Relax a little.

But it will show up.

vegamarks

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
So I got really impatient and called earlier, then got on a ten minute wait till someone finally picked up the phone. They asked for tracking number and so I told the rep. They said the parts will arrive today @ 9:30PM PST. :D YAY. But is it true, not sure. Sorry for the double post.

vegamarks

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Sorry for the triple post. -_-

Anyway, I didn't receive the package because the truck that had the stuff broke down and no other drivers came in to save the day, they also promise to deliver the package today @ 7:00PM PST. But will it happen. idk mannnnn

USAFRet

Titan

It happens. Frustrating, but your stuff will arrive.