My 2013 PC i want to build, what do u guys think?

THE CHACHY

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Hey guys i bought an alienware x51 gaming PC about 6 months ago (biggest mistake i have made) and now i want to build my own PC, i sort of know what to get but just wanted some feedback on the hardware i have chosen (if its a good setup), i will be using my PC for gaming.

Case - Cooler master storm trooper
MB - ASUS maximus VI HERO
CPU - Intel i7 4770k
RAM - TridentX F3-1866C8D-16GTX
PSU - Corsair RM 1000
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 780TI SC ED
CPU COOLING - Corsair h110
Optical drive - LG Blu ray DVD combo
SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
Hard drive - WD 7200 RPM 1 TB

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
It looks good to me.

You could go for the i5 4670K to save some money.
You could go for the 850watt version of that psu,that would still be enough,even for sli.
Do you really watch blu ray's discs? Otherwise a normal dvd player/burner would already be good.
Saved money could be spend on a little larger ssd for instance like the 250gb version of the one you already chose.You could put some more games on it then.

These are just tips,they don't need to be followed.

The alienware is already sold? If you can for a good price that would probably be better.
Otherwise you could upgrade it or use parts of it instead of replacing it in total.

THE CHACHY

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Thanks for the tips ill definitely consider them! The alienware is not sold yet, only because i need something to game on untill i get my new PC haha. I am going to be buying 1-2 parts a week, so when i get close to having all the parts for my new PC i will be looking to sell my alienware.

thanks heaps for your reply Vic much appreciated :)