Closed

The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Check out the Cyber Monday deals!

The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2013 : Read more
10 answers Last reply
More about cyber monday deals 2013
  1. Is it just me or are these after thanksgiving "sales" just pretty weak in general. I'm not sure these are even good prices period.
  2. tgoods44 said:
    Is it just me or are these after thanksgiving "sales" just pretty weak in general. I'm not sure these are even good prices period.

I agree that this year seems very weak compared to prior years' deals with a few exceptions like a couple of LSI RAID adapters at 50% additional discount over at Newegg today, which will not interest very many people.
  3. @tgoods44 The prices are OK at best on majority of the products during this years holiday, 1080p TVs were dirt cheap over the weekend but thats it. Only thing I managed to grab that I thought was a deal was an Asus PB278Q, and that was at 550$(on sale BEFORE holidays). Generally you'll find better deals on almost all items sometime throughout the year vs during black friday/cyber monday.
  4. Is it just me, or were a lot of Newegg's Cyber Monday deals sold out before Monday? With graphics cards, at least, it looks like they're the same out of stock deals they had on Black Friday.
  5. The coupon code for the Dell XPS 15 does not work.
  6. they are selling us "the death of the pc" and i'm not buying
  7. This year is crap for this WTF happen i can get better deals during the year just waiting and checking newegg.
  8. These Cyber Monday price don't look very attractive.
  9. The sales were boring this year.
  10. Here is a full list of best Amazon deals: http://budgetsaving.com/cyber-monday-2013-best-deals/
Ask a new question

Read More

Hot Deals Black Friday