FOR SALE: XFX HD7870 CORE 2GB graphics card [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
juE1OMcHMcq8w.jpg

FOR SALE: One (1) XFX HD7870 CORE 2GB graphics card, used but in full working order and with no blemishes. About 5-6 months old, selling due to new graphics card arriving.

Looking for around £100, will ship but can't ship internationally. Also open for collection. Located in Essex, UK. Full box + all accessories inc. Xfire bridge included.

Website for card: XFX HD7870 CORE

D

Deleted member 217926

Looks like it's in the right place to me. Good luck with the sale!

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
Where abouts (roughly obviously) in the UK are you? £90 for the card seems like the going rate bearing in mind condition, age, RRP and ability to mine. Postage may be 5 or free if you're in the general area.

Thoughts on this counteroffer?

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
Unsure - its definitely still covered under the sales of goods act and I have the warranty card for it, but there are only a select few manufacturers that include transferrable warranties. Not being at home, i have no way of checking how long the warranty is and whether it is transferrable

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
Fair enough, although I think 75 including shipping is a bit too low - the card on Amazon is still £50 more plus it is a 4-7 week dispatch time. This cards in top condition and ready in original box to be shipped in an air-bag packaged shipping box as soon as I get the go ahead.The cheapest 'available' card on Amazon was £140, meaning £75 is almost 50% off and the cards are going on eBay from £88 to £105 last time I checked, although this is obviously data from a few days ago.

Not throwing the offer out entirely, but the cards value and demand isn't £75 worth :)

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
I nearly said yes, then I looked on ebay and amazon ;) We may need to discuss price a bit, as for whatever reason (I'm looking at you, miners) they've shot up in price. There's cards going from between £140 to £200 on ebay, and £160 to £195 on amazon. Obviously not looking yo match those prices, but I think £75 may need to be renegotiated :)

What do you think would be a fair offer?

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
As I said though mate, more than willing to listen to what you can offer. Obviously I'm not asking for you to double your offer or anything lol, just a little higher than you original 75 so it makes it worth it selling in here rather than ebay itself

MotionBlyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013

Lolwut haha, guess the pricing must be due to the sexiest GPU cooler ever built and the fact that its a rare card now - up to you mate, but as mentioned before I simply cant afford to part with it for only 75 quid seeing its condition and market price and I think if we were being honest 75 down from 126 even for an uglier card is a huge discount

Status
Not open for further replies.