Portable Air Compressor Machine for cleaning my CPU?

Solution
you wont get enough volume (cubic feet per minute.cfm) from that one.cleaning with a compressor will get you varying opinions on this or any other site for that matter. i personally have never had any trouble cleaning mine with my air compressor (campbell hausfield) 140psi and 6.5cfm. as with anything common sense must be used.obviously with 140 psi great damage can be done to internal parts if the blower is held too close.if you have ever cleaned a pc with canned air this will give you an idea of how much air is hitting your computer.if nothing else use that for a guide.and finally make sure the air is dry. depending on the setup a lot of compressors used in mechanical shops can have a lot of moisture in the air coming out. a dryer...
you wont get enough volume (cubic feet per minute.cfm) from that one.cleaning with a compressor will get you varying opinions on this or any other site for that matter. i personally have never had any trouble cleaning mine with my air compressor (campbell hausfield) 140psi and 6.5cfm. as with anything common sense must be used.obviously with 140 psi great damage can be done to internal parts if the blower is held too close.if you have ever cleaned a pc with canned air this will give you an idea of how much air is hitting your computer.if nothing else use that for a guide.and finally make sure the air is dry. depending on the setup a lot of compressors used in mechanical shops can have a lot of moisture in the air coming out. a dryer helps but,again,you pretty much have to know your machine.ive been a mechanic for over 30 years and so have no compunctions about using a compressor.in the end it is up to you tho. you need something with even 2 or 3 cfm and able to deliver about 60psi. it should have even a 2 or 3 gallon tank so it doesnt run out of air while you are cleaning.hope this helps.

Solution

omagi55

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013

Thank you very much sir! :)