What should I sell my PC for?

caydn12

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
I built my computer in April last year.
I am wanting to upgrade to just a cheaper more portable gaming pc and then put the rest of the money i sell my computer for into savings.

So what should I sell this build for?
Cpu: FX-8350
Mobo: Asus Sabertooth R2.0
Gfx card: Radeon HD 7950 Sapphire dual X
SSD: 128gb OCZ Vertex 3
HDD: 500gb laptop drive I had laying around to store games on
Case: Raidmax Agusta
Power supply: fatal1ty 750w bronze 80 plus
HSF: hyper 212 plus

So theres my build. Any ideas on a price range I should try for please tell me :)
Thanks guys

Solution
I notice the specs in your signature are slightly different from the ones you posted?

I would say probably around 500$ - 600$.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much like a new car, you loose 35% of value just the first day when you take it out of the dealer. If you ask too much for it, people will think the price is too close to a brand new one and say why would I pay that much for something used? Just an example, a brand new Radeon 7950 today probably cost half of what you paid last year.

I think you'd probably be better off keeping it because you're not going to be able to recover what it cost you.

MC_K7

Distinguished
I notice the specs in your signature are slightly different from the ones you posted?

I would say probably around 500$ - 600$.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much like a new car, you loose 35% of value just the first day when you take it out of the dealer. If you ask too much for it, people will think the price is too close to a brand new one and say why would I pay that much for something used? Just an example, a brand new Radeon 7950 today probably cost half of what you paid last year.

I think you'd probably be better off keeping it because you're not going to be able to recover what it cost you.

Solution