Nothing is showing up on my monitor (plz read)

Atul The Beast

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
My graphics card fan spins for a second and makes 2 beeps and the vga cable is conected to the video card and and everyone thing is running properly but nothing shows up on the monitor and i don't know what to do, and i don't know what to do, this has never happened, and i recently just got the pc, and im scared.

DukiNuki

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
hey bro . are you sure you have connected your PSU's PCIE connectors ( & not any other connector ) to your VGA card ?

what are your VGA & PSU models ? ( just to make sure you have enough PSU for your VGA )

press the auto key on your monitor . try DVI cable too or other VGA cable ( it might be your CABLE )

Atul The Beast

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

its definitely not my cable i have 2 desktops and the one im on typing on is working perfectly with the same vga cable, but i also have to attack another white port thingy to my cable to attack it to my other pc, and it was working before on monday and then it stopped. Also the fan on the video card isn't working at start up, it just makes 2 beeps and the fan spins for 2 seconds and then it stops. So i dont really know what to do. I have a msi Radeon Hd 7750. A 760Gm-p34 motherboard and the fans are all workiing properly. Im not sure if I need a new video card for the vga cable.

Atul The Beast

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

iTS A 350 WATTS SUPPLY AND, its using a 7750 radeon hd graphics card. I'm not sure why its not working the fan spins for a second then stops, and then i hear 2 beeps, a small beep, and one louder beep.

DukiNuki

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
Man i think its your PSU not being powerful enough . if your card was broken fans wouldnt spin even for a sec i guess . if you can try a more powerful PSU to make sure about it .