• Wasteland 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Cathal14

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013
Hi Everyone with 2013 coming to a close I would Like to get everyone's opinion on there favourite game that was released this year.Mine Personally was Metro Last Night
What was yours.
PS sorry if I left out some people's choices if its not in poll please state which is your :)

Yes PC gaming is soo.... dying. Bioshock Infinite is the only worth playing game in 2013 on the PC platform
Only i can hope that Valve's Steam Machines revive PC gaming

Graphics != overall game value
U should consider a lot of things when judging a game like
Gameplay (most important)
Game, Level Design
Story (assume BF4 has none)
Graphics (technical)
Graphics (artistic)
Audio
Music
Voice acting
Presentation
Innovation
Bugs

aspri

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

I hear you.

Now Tomb Raider had a thrilling story with deep characters (Lara Croft is a new person somehow) very good sound effects, good gameplay, a short lifespan and it was easy like all games these days. No bugs whatsoever. 17/20

Crysis 3, OMG I'm sorry but graphics makes it even more a great game. The 3rd sequel takes back most of features from Crysis 2 and adds more actions like hacking defense devices to take more advantages on enemies etc. The story itself is sci-fi so nothing special. soundtrack is again amazing. 16/20

BF4: hmmph, with all the bugs I had I'm upset with it. Let apart the issues, the singleplayer is very secondary IMO. You can't buy BF for it SP. Now I think it's the best FPS MP ever made. All dynamics in-battle, the action is very intense. I think I've nothing to say anymore. For SP: 12/20, for MP: ahem 19/20. Average: 15,5/20

So basically u mean the judges at Spike VGX are stupid idiots. Have u played Stanley Parable, Gone Home?
Well I'm not a fan of Spike VGX. But lets see what the Game Developers Conference chooses for GOTY. GDC has the best overall game selection. The only problem is that GDC doesnt classify PC,PS,Xbox platform. It only decides on overall GOTY. It will happen on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

aspri

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

Lol basically you're just overreacting to a simple opinion I posted. I'm an average gamer, I don't try out all the games that come out so I can't tell what is the best possible PC game taht came out this year. Now you're the one who's saying that i don't know which judges are stupid idiots. Man chill out. Theyre votes are not mine.

EDIT: wait a sec I just saw the VGX awards...Gone Home is an indie game and won the award of best PC game.
GTAV game of the year, I don't know I didn't play it yet; seems good enough though.
Bioshock Infinite best shoother? In SP ok, but thats not enough

EDIT2: yeah VGX are quite dumb, and I hope GDC will have more clearsightedness. Sorry for the post I didn't understand why you saying that they were stupid idiots lol, I guess they are.