Zotac Launches GTX 780 Ti AMP! Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzeanse

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
In the same day that we receive word that R9 290s are probably going to have custom coolers come end of December or even next year, we see yet another GTX 780 Ti released with custom cooling.

Thanks AMD.

Also, Splinter Cell Complication? I've never heard of that game. What is it with these articles so full of typos lately?

Amdlova

Distinguished
my gtx 670 is zotac. Can`t do high overclocks because is a stock nvidia desing. but don`t melt my little case and runs silent. i have bad feelings on those open cards because u need a large case and fans to blow the air outside.

which increases the base clock from 928 MHz to 1006 MHz and the boost clock from 928 MHz to 1072 MHz.

So it's saying the stock clocks for a 780ti are 928 base and.. 928 boost. Though I suppose that takes care of the issue of thermal throttling before you hit your boost target. ;P

Nate The Great

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013

Well if we use some common sense here we can assume they had a bit of a typo and just go check zotac's web page ( As I did ) and get the correct overclocked MHz Freq. from there :).

Ah.. yes. But if we also presume that the average poster on here isn't likely to actually think that the boost clock and core clock are the same, then we would realize that sarcasm was being used to point out the fact that said typo existed.

Nate The Great

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013

Or you could have just stated the typo was there instead of using childish sarcasm to do so.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Very impressive if the noise/heat is true for the price. But they aren't the first OC card. Also Splinter Cell Compliation IS listed on the ZOTAC site so not a tomshardware snafu (as usually is the case).
http://www.zotac.com/products/graphics-cards/geforce-700-series/gtx-780-ti/product/gtx-780-ti/category/geforce-700-series/main-category/graphics-cards.html
Also listed on the specs sheet. So is this a bunch of splinter cell games with no batman etc? Maybe how they got the price so low with this card is cutting 2 of the 3 AAA games everyone else ships? (AC4 and Batman gone?). I rather like this, as games mean next to nothing to me :)

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
They also list one with NO game bundle and NO OC, so should be less than this card. I guess you'll be able to pick up a 780TI for under 650 soon.
ZT-70502-10P
Not sure I believe the price here, as the above model with supposedly no bundle (as shown on Zotac site), is priced $699, so how can an OC card with games be $679?

ooops compilation...LOL. I didn't even get it right...ROFL Whatever...Nazis :) At first I thought the error was saying it came with a bunch of SC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.