Is this a decent computer for the price?

Phayz

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
Title. I don't plan on OCing anything and am looking to build a gaming computer that will last a few years. Haven't built a computer since 2007 and don't really feel like diving back into that scene(my mind is made up in this part so please don't try to convince me to build it myself! :). This build is created by IBuyPower.

Case: AZZA Solaris Gaming Case
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: Radeon R9 270X 2GB
PSU: 500 Watt - Corsair CX500 V2 - 80 PLUS Bronze
Motherboard: ASRock B85 Pro4

Not sure what brand the HDD or optical drive is, but it says 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s

Plus I get 2 free games, and free shipping.
Total cost: $1013.00

What do you guys think? Can I get something better for the same price? (be gentle :) )

Solution
As far as price goes from the boutique builders, it's pretty hard to beat iBUYPOWER. CyberPower PC is right there too. I know a lot of people complain that they aren't as great as the more expensive names like Falcon NW, Digital Storm, Puget Systems, etc., but oh well. Point being, yes, price looks good, and I think it will be difficult to find a better priced custom built system.

woodenbox

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
As far as price goes from the boutique builders, it's pretty hard to beat iBUYPOWER. CyberPower PC is right there too. I know a lot of people complain that they aren't as great as the more expensive names like Falcon NW, Digital Storm, Puget Systems, etc., but oh well. Point being, yes, price looks good, and I think it will be difficult to find a better priced custom built system.

Solution