[WTS] Video Cards! GTX Titan, 780 ti, 690, 680, 550 ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hufen

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2006
I'm not going to lie... I mean it's pretty obvious here; I've got an impulsive, compulsive spending problem... I have a ton of computer hardware sitting around that is just losing value in closets, and my family is starting to turn on me, lol. Over the next few days, I have promised myself that I will get everything listed on here and other sites. First up are my excess video cards! Let my loss be your gain and help me find these beasts a loving home!

I will entertain all offers. The worst I can do is say no!

2x -- NEW IN BOX -- EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN SuperClocked 6GB ---- $850 shipped

1x -- Like New/Used less than 2 weeks -- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3GB ---- $640 shipped (SOLD)

1x -- Lightly Used -- EVGA Signature GeForce GTX 690 4GB ---- $615 shipped (SOLD)
- 690 Signature comes with the new in box T-shirt and lightly used mouse pad

1x -- NEW IN BOX -- EVGA GeForce GTX 690 4GB ---- $780 shipped

2x -- NEW IN BOX -- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified 4GB ---- $440 shipped

3x -- NEW IN BOX -- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked, Signature 2GB ---- $315 shipped

1x -- Used for a couple months -- EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB ---- $75 shipped (SOLD)

All items are in original packaging (still sealed in plastic if stated as NIB), with all original accessories, and will be shipped in boxes full of shipping peanuts and/or bubble wrap.

All items will be shipped via FedEx, insured, with tracking information provided.

I accept PayPal and USPS money orders.

I will ship the same day I receive payment if received by 2:00PM CST, otherwise will ship the following day.

All items are located here at my home in the great state of Texas.

I will not ship outside of the 48 continental states.

I am PayPal verified and have 100% Ebay feedback over 7 years now.

All prices have shipping already included.

If anyone needs extra pictures i can link them to you. I have taken tons of pictures, but did not think it best to bog down the thread with all the pics. If you are seriously interested, I will be more than happy to provide you with any pictures that you like.

Thank you, Happy Holidays, and take care!

-Chris

Solution
D
Why can't the EVGA truck ever crash in my yard :D Just got the EVGA GTX 780 ACX Superclocked and a 500GB Samsung 840 Evo installed that the holiday sales made me buy ( Bad holiday sales! Bad! ). Next year I'm not going to take any crap off those holiday sales
sg9c.gif
:D

In all seriousness good luck with the sale. You have some great parts there.
D

Deleted member 217926

Why can't the EVGA truck ever crash in my yard :D Just got the EVGA GTX 780 ACX Superclocked and a 500GB Samsung 840 Evo installed that the holiday sales made me buy ( Bad holiday sales! Bad! ). Next year I'm not going to take any crap off those holiday sales
sg9c.gif
:D

In all seriousness good luck with the sale. You have some great parts there.

Solution

thorin08

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
"3x -- NEW IN BOX -- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked, Signature 2GB ---- $325 shipped"

Do the prices reflect all of the items including shipping? or the price for each one?

G

3x GTX 680 for just $325 is going to be another Black Friday Frenze..... online

Hufen

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2006
Guardian is correct. The numbers indicate the quantity available, and the prices are for 1 item, not multiples.

Prices updated!

giantarkvine27

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013

Is the 780ti still for sale?

D

Deleted member 362816

Interested in buying everything you have left for a discounted price. let me know what you have left. PM me. I own a legit pc shop money is not a issue.

jamn805

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2011

How much did you end up paying for the 780 during the holiday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.