Nov 8, 2013
My specs

Windows 8.1 64bit
Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 Motherboard
16 GB Corsair 1600Mhz Ram
EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2gb
AMD FX 8350 4.3mhz 8core " Water cooled with a coolermaster single radiator"
700 Watt PSU

I have been getting blue-screens like mad, its almost always " whea_uncorrectable_error" and from my research that's usually hardware. I have switched out my ram didn't fix it, I have just taken out my pretty old creative X-fi sound card and it hasn't bluescreened yet but im not holding my breath because when I switched around my ram it took a day before I started getting bluescreens again.

I have bluescreened the most just from watching youtube videos and playing EvE-Online, I have played BF4 alot and only 1 bluescreen so far doing that. WEIRD?

Anyways.... to the meat of my question. I have tested my CPU using Prime95 and OCCT and both tests they stopped due to core errors. It took under a minute for both test to come up with fatal errors.

Heres the graphs from OCCT test.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/crate/library/CPU%20OCCT%20TEST

I do have my old AMD 975 I cant switch out to test it that way but you know how much a pain that is, but I will if necessary.

oh, I just did this upgrade like 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with this. The things I upgraded was :

AMD 975 ------> AMD FX 8350
Win 7 ------> Win 8.1
+ 256 gb Intel SSD

Wrathfulram

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
Did a fresh install of 8.1 and updated the bios to newest version, also I think thats factory overclocked from 4.0mhz, i havent touched anything.