Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, Batman Arkham City, Splinter Cell Game Codes for Sale

Last response: in Deals
December 7, 2013 6:49:04 PM

I recently purchased MSI Lightning 780 and got the Shield bundle. I have no interest in these games as I already own all of them. They are up for your taking. Best offer or $60 can have it in part or in whole :) 

December 7, 2013 7:53:11 PM

Did the games come in the box with the gpu?
m
l
December 7, 2013 8:21:32 PM

They came in a separate envelope as part of the Holiday bundle from NewEgg. The codes have not been scratched yet, so they are brand new games that can be claimed by anyone.
m
l
Related resources
December 12, 2013 11:47:01 AM

How much for splinter Cell?
m
l

Best solution

December 19, 2013 4:43:47 AM

Would you take 50 for all 3?
December 23, 2013 5:11:20 PM

Synthet1x said:

You can have it if you still want it!
m
l
January 3, 2014 9:08:36 AM

Hi,

Still available? I'm interested to take all 3 at 45USD. Please pm me if agreeable.

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

m
l
January 3, 2014 4:08:32 PM

ioknoym said:
Hi,

Still available? I'm interested to take all 3 at 45USD. Please pm me if agreeable.

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

I have the same bundle coming on Monday with my 2nd GTX 770. I will post a formal thread once they are physically in my possession, but for now if anyone is still interested and these are for some reason not available I will sell mine. These will be my second bundle of the same games, so I don't need them.

I am willing to sell at similar prices to this poster.

Please note: not trying to take away from his sale, but if you're still looking I'll have them.
m
l
January 4, 2014 7:16:40 AM

Hi Chris,
I already got the games from another seller. Thanks anyway.

Christopher Shaffer said:
ioknoym said:
Hi,

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

I have the same bundle coming on Monday with my 2nd GTX 770. I will post a formal thread once they are physically in my possession, but for now if anyone is still interested and these are for some reason not available I will sell mine. These will be my second bundle of the same games, so I don't need them.

Please note: not trying to take away from his sale, but if you're still looking I'll have them.

m
l
January 4, 2014 10:53:03 AM

ioknoym said:
Hi Chris,

ioknoym said:
Hi,

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

Np, thanks for letting me know!

I'll post these Monday after work if anyone is interested.
m
l
January 4, 2014 10:53:43 AM

ioknoym said:
Hi Chris,

ioknoym said:
Hi,

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

m
l
January 4, 2014 10:53:46 AM

ioknoym said:
Hi Chris,

ioknoym said:
Hi,

pinkgirl8628 said:
Synthet1x said:

m
l
January 19, 2014 7:47:51 PM

[/quotemsg]

Please note: not trying to take away from his sale, but if you're still looking I'll have them.[/quotemsg]

[/quotemsg]

I'll post these Monday after work if anyone is interested.[/quotemsg]

Chris i am willing to buy assassins creed 4 for 25 dollars. Skype me at bankey1443 if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you
m
l
January 20, 2014 2:27:28 PM

Bankey said:

Chris i am willing to buy assassins creed 4 for 25 dollars. Skype me at bankey1443 if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you

You can get a better deal than 25$ for AS4, people have sometimes sold for 10 and and at worst 20.

m
l
January 20, 2014 2:37:06 PM

Bankey said:

Please note: not trying to take away from his sale, but if you're still looking I'll have them.[/quotemsg]

[/quotemsg]

I'll post these Monday after work if anyone is interested.[/quotemsg]

Chris i am willing to buy assassins creed 4 for 10 dollars. Skype me at bankey1443 if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you [/quotemsg]

I will buy for 10 dollars, I didn't realize the retail price was 30. Sorry for the confusion.
m
l
!