TT meka keyboard stops after 30 or so seconds after being plugged in

Connla

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
My TT meka usb keyboard (standard) worked fine for the last 2 months, but I needed to install new cpu and mobo yesterday and I sysprep my windows 7.

now with my new mobo and cpu my keyboard works long enough for me to log in and maybe launch chrome but it will stop working. unplugging it an plugging it back in allows it to briefly work again but it will stop.

The odd thing is it has power, if I press the caps lock while it is working the light remains on even if it stops working and if i plug a mouse into the keyboard usb slots it will work but not the keyboard itself.

There doesnt appear to be any drivers for this keyboard that I can find from their website.

problems to make things worse is I cant access my bios (due to a infuriating resolution issue and hdmi)and I am waiting on a replacement dvd drive so even if I had a drivers disc (dont think I do) i cant install it.

It's not the usb ports, my current keyboard (basic apple keyboard) is usb and works fine, as do my mouse and nostromo keypad. It's only this keyboard.