Just been awarded an inappropriate badge

SleepyzzJohn

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
I've been awarded a night owl badge, but it's really not appropriate because I'm in an Asian tjimezone and what might be night time to European and maybe some N.American readers is actually mid-morning here. When I'm on my normal daily routine here, I usually come on-line between 08:30 and 09:00am and I might post something at around 10:00am. That hardly makes me a night owl though, does it!

I'm sure it was awarded with the best of intentions, but I don't deserve it, and I think it would be better removed.

If those who have so kindly responded to me are in Europe or America, it's they who really deserve the award, not me!

SleepyzzJohn

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
Haha! So I'm surmising that you, Randomiser, must be like me, located somewhere other than West Coast N or S America. If so, you'll probably sympathise with my view that those clever West Coast folk need to be informed that, maybe surprisingly to them, there is actually some intelligence of sorts in the world beyond the borders of California. [grin]

SleepyzzJohn

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
Right, well I'll just preen my feathers and remain quietly perched in the daytime sunshine here 'cos looks like I've been successful in at least making you folks aware of this little timezone anomaly. Carry on the good work! T-witt T-woo. (-: