Rebate Assistance? Am I Doing It Right?

dragonborn123

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Just wanted to post a quick thread about rebates and what exactly I'm supposed to do (I've never sent in a rebate, always purchased prebuilts in the past). Any general guides on what to send in, how to send in, and how to make sure a rebate gets validated, would be very helpful.

So I'm supposed to send in the original UPC and store receipt. However, I did not receive a receipt in the package, so I'm assuming I'm supposed to print a receipt from Newegg? Is this correct?

Also, should I scan or take photos of the UPC and receipt? And I assume I should send the envelope with tracking?

Thanks for any assistance, and if there's anything else I should do, please let me know. I didn't get the most rebate heavy build ($60 or so), but as a total novice I want to make sure I'm not doing something absolutely asinine.

dragonborn123

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Anyone willing to chime in on rebates (newegg in particular)? I was hoping to get this out of the way today, but the more I look into it the more I think I needed a receipt with the package. So any advice on what I should do, and how I should do it, would be extremely helpful.