Dell Tablet Sale was fixed and fraudulent

gman97005

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
okay, so Microsoft and Dell had a promotion today and they were selling the new Dell Venue 8 Pro for $99 to the first 10 customers through the door, then for $199 to the next 20 people through the door, then regular price after that.
So, i leave the house at 730am to gewtr there and wait in line hopefully towards the front and be one of the first 10 people when the doors open at 10am, i get there at 8am and the doors are already open and the first 10 people are sitting comfortably inside the store, i asked the lady at the door "thought you opened at 10am", she says oh yeah we do, i said "then why are people already in the store if you're not open yet", well we're not actually open yet, "then why are you letting people in the store", she could not answer that.
They hand picked the first 10 people for the $99 tablet and then everybody who came early to wait in line outside the store in thye freezing cold were screwed at even getting a fair chance of getting the $99 tablet, i really want to use some F words right now but i will refrain, i think that was complete and total bullshit that they let people in before the store was even supposed to open, i will forward this letter to microsoft and dell, it's not going to help me get the tablet for $99 but it may cause someone to lose their job over this blatant favoritism scheme that locked out the people that came there toi wait in linhe like it was supposed to happen, i guess they thought the rest of the peoploe would still jump on the tablet for $199 but people were walking away madder then hell when they found outy the first 10 were let in hours before the store even opened.. Rant Over..

I appreciate the report

however, it sounded like there were plenty of people there before you, and the store just let 10 people in who wanted the tablet (they can't buy it until 10am), and probably told the rest to go home?