Best R9 290 Brand Warranties

Oct 22, 2012
Simple, can you please tell me the warranties on the R9 290 models? I plan on ordering one from amazon. I intend to run at 5000x1080 Resolution and I want the extra memory bandwidth e.g.
Yes I know they run hot but I can settle running the fan at 100% and using headphones. Will water cool in future.
I need it soon and I simply cannot wait for Non reference models.

Regards
IMPERIALIST !!!

corvetteguy1994

Distinguished
MSI & XFX. msi is friendly to people who mod the coolers and are really good on replacing dead cards. i fried a msi 7970ghz and i told them what append and i shipped them the dead one and got a barnd new one all in a week. XFX has a double lifetime warranty so if you sell the card the warranty transfers.

O0mix0O

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2013

Sorry to piggyback this thread but I'm also waiting for a non ref 290 :D

I've previously heard bad things about XFX, cards not being good and customer service being rubbish etc. But you seem to love them, what's the deal?

corvetteguy1994

Distinguished
with some countries the rma service is different but in the US i've dealt with tech support from XFX, MSI and VisionTek on the Radeon side, all with good things to say. MSI was the quickest thought but all were very polite and wanted to help to say the least.

O0mix0O

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2013

Awesome! Thanks for that, I'll be prepared to buy an xfx card then :)