What does Amazon ''Your parcel arrived at the carrier facility''

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazkyl

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
This tracking status 'Your parcel arrived at the carrier facility'' happened 1 hour ago.(wednesday).

Should i expect my package to arrive home tomorrow (thursday) ?

Also they said ''The carrier has scheduled delivery for the next working day, as the business is closed on Saturdays''

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
It means the packege is at the carrier wearhouse now. In other words amazon got the package from their wearhouse over to (probably) UPS. Nothing to get excited over and unless you live real near that wearhouse I wouldn't expect it tomorrow

dazkyl

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013

I see. Well carrier is DHL , it's still in Germany , and i live in Malta.

By this ''The carrier has scheduled delivery for the next working day'' i understand that it is going to be shipped to Malta tomorrow , right ? So i should expect it on Saturday or next Monday , right ?

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
Well normally it has details like the package arrived at such and such city at 5:30 am and departed at 6:00am or something like that. I am from the US and use ups so idk for sure. If it says will be delivered on the 12th then I guess expect it then. Is this package like really important or just computer parts? If its just computer parts then they will arrive when they arrive and you need to chill

Status
Not open for further replies.