~~Please look~~ First build need help

Solution
If you use pcpartpicker, it can often alert you to possible compatibility issues. At least it did when I pulled parts for my most recent upgrade.
You can also save quite a lot of money, although I do prefer to buy everything from 1 place as well, saving over $150 was worth changing suppliers.

I don't know much about AMD products but it seems nice.
1 thing I would really check into is the length of the card versus the space inside the case. It can be an issue where the card will not clear hard drive cages inside the case due to some cards being longer. Your card seems to be one of the shorter ones but it's always something I am concerned about.

Power supply seems fine.

Back to the case; consider something like this...

Imperial_Kade

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

I would really like to hear it from someone with experience instead of a website

Imperial_Kade

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

I wanted to make sure I had the power, will everything fit in the case? And will it run games good?

Kurdain1

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2007
If you use pcpartpicker, it can often alert you to possible compatibility issues. At least it did when I pulled parts for my most recent upgrade.
You can also save quite a lot of money, although I do prefer to buy everything from 1 place as well, saving over $150 was worth changing suppliers.

I don't know much about AMD products but it seems nice.
1 thing I would really check into is the length of the card versus the space inside the case. It can be an issue where the card will not clear hard drive cages inside the case due to some cards being longer. Your card seems to be one of the shorter ones but it's always something I am concerned about.

Power supply seems fine.

Back to the case; consider something like this: http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=704861&pid=4 .
You might be thinking OMG it's expensive but really it's not. You'll use a quality case for years across multiple builds. (I've had this case for over 5 years.)
It's a mid tower case with extra length, it supports extra long video cards and EATX motherboards. Future proof.
Sound deadening is great and the large side fan goes a long ways to keeping your motherboard and video card fed with cooler air.

Just my 2 cents.

Solution
@op

you understood wrong.

pcpartspicker can generate a working list of parts for you to post here including titles which saves you typing and saves us grief (from having to click each link just to see what you picked).

i use it as a listing tool since it works so well for that. it does sort out incompatibilities too which makes for faster checking of components.