Blizzard Finally Opens Shop in World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipmen

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Keep milking that WoW cow bliz! Eventually, it'll run dry (couple years or so) and they might push out Wow 4.

amoralman

Honorable
May 20, 2012
When it goes F2P, I'll make sure to pop back in after all these years off my first love of MMOs, and play real casually, for the good times...

CaptimSpaghetti

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
WoW isn't a series, its one game that Blizzard released. I am assuming you mean Warcraft 4 which is a completely different style of game based off the same universe. Whether this will be released depends on how their current projects go such as Heroes of the Storm (Their in development MOBA) and Hearthstone. WoW I doubt will see it's end for a while as long as MMO's are popular as they are still top of the genre in almost every aspect and are constantly releasing updates

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I don't see anymore Warcraft games for a long time. There has been so much retconning with the Warcraft lore inside of WoW that if they followed the WoW retcons WC4 wouldn't have much in commin with WC's 1-3 and if they didn't follow the retcons then any potential WoW players to WC4 who didn't play the first 3 RTS WC games will feel like WoW was standalone.

If they ever do another Warcraft, I would expect an entire reboot.

Tomtompiper

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
World of Whorecraft. The start of the end, when soon it will be pay to win. They once had a great game before they made all of the classes and races the same and gave in to people who wanted instant gratification.

spartanmk2

Honorable
May 11, 2012
Wow became boring after WotLK when they stopped using lore and antagonists from WC3/TFT.

Would like to see an expansion that finishes off the Nethrezim/Dreadlords though. Then my wow adventures would be complete and it can continue to become pokemonpanda fodder.

sovtek37

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009
And the boil is finally lanced. It all came to this, now it can bleed all over the place down to its inevitable death. Sad really, that the most popular MMO in history will slowly be eroded by a cash-shop that makes the game end with a F2P whimper rather than a bang. Oh well, the plug is pulled now and it's all circling the drain. Had to end sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.