Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Opinions/Thoughts On Customized "Gaming-PC" Help

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
Share
December 11, 2013 7:24:18 PM

BLUETOOTH:None

CAS:CFI Boreallight w/ USB 3.0, EZ Swap HDD, 2x 120mm & 1x 140mm fans, Side Panel Window

CD:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLUE COLOR

COOLANT:Standard Coolant

CPU:AMD FX-6300 3.50 GHz Six-Core AM3+ CPU 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology

CS_FAN:Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case

FA_HDD:None

FAN:Asetek 510LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance (Single Standard 120MM Fan)

FLASHMEDIA:INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer

HDD:1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD (Single Drive)

HDD2:None

IUSB:Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

MEMORY:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)

MONITOR:None

MONITOR2:None

MONITOR3:None

MOTHERBOARD:GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 4 Classic, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2 PCI [

NETWORK Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

OS:Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition)

POWERSUPPLY:600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

TEMP:Aerocool Touch 1000 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Control [+25]

TVRC:None

USBFLASH:None

USBHD:None

USBX:None

VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [-215] (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling [+0])

VIDEO2:None

VIDEO3:None

WNC PCI Wireless 802.11n 150Mbps Network Interface Card [+19]

if you would like to check it out further here is the link http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1FNDJG let me know any thoughts you have anything that could help my decision would be greatly appreciated. lol. thank you just trying to get the best bang for my buck. GPU, CPU, and MOBO are my main categories
_PRICE (+1389)
"LET ME KNOW ANY THOUGHTS ADDITIONS SUBTRACTIONS OR CHANGES YOU WOULD MAKE AND REASONS WHY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
a c 191 À AMD
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2013 3:46:09 AM

well...Build your own machine..it's cheaper rather than buy a machine with labelled brand..

You can find and configure your own machine and find the cheapest possible price based on pcpartpicker.com..
m
0
l
December 12, 2013 10:05:42 AM

Quaddro said:
well...Build your own machine..it's cheaper rather than buy a machine with labelled brand..

You can find and configure your own machine and find the cheapest possible price based on pcpartpicker.com..


Did try that site but i am little newer to this and don't really know the best combo like CPU/MOBO/GPU but i was trying to get a gaming PC to play at the most bf4 ultra settings with high fps if possible i was trying to go with either the gtx 770 2gb or 760. not dead set on CPU or MOBO yet just seamed to get better prices in amd CPU possible msi or gigabyte MOBO. But I always ended up going over on price.On this PC i am trying to get under a $1000 but around $1300 is my limit for this PC. But all this is just from my general knowledge so help if you can give me more insight. Thank You
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 12, 2013 10:37:47 AM

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($159.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($35.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($117.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Video Card ($465.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case ($65.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($77.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1163.79
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-12 13:37 EST-0500)

What i would get.
m
0
l
December 12, 2013 10:53:27 AM

Anonymous said:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($159.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($35.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($117.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Video Card ($465.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case ($65.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($77.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1163.79
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-12 13:37 EST-0500)

What i would get.

Much appreciated i do like that setup is there reasons why you would go with the radeon instead of gtx. im now conflicted thanks. lol
Also any other suggestions are still appreciated
will add that i rarely use two or more monitors "rarely"
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 191 À AMD
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2013 11:12:26 AM

zagiah said:

Did try that site but i am little newer to this and don't really know the best combo like CPU/MOBO/GPU but i was trying to get a gaming PC to play at the most bf4 ultra settings with high fps if possible i was trying to go with either the gtx 770 2gb or 760. not dead set on CPU or MOBO yet just seamed to get better prices in amd CPU possible msi or gigabyte MOBO. But I always ended up going over on price.On this PC i am trying to get under a $1000 but around $1300 is my limit for this PC. But all this is just from my general knowledge so help if you can give me more insight. Thank You


well, try this..
better processor
better graphic card
better motherboard
better storage system
better powersupply..
than that CyberPower PC, at almost same price..



Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd8320frhkbox) | $149.98 @ OutletPC
**CPU Cooler** | [Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-r...) | $29.98 @ OutletPC
**Motherboard** | [Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-m5a97evor...) | $135.05 @ Amazon
**Memory** | [G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f32133c10d8g...) | $79.99 @ Newegg
**Storage** | [Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial-internal-hard-driv...) | $85.51 @ SuperBiiz
**Storage** | [Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/hitachi-internal-hard-driv...) | $54.00 @ Amazon
**Video Card** | [MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-n780tf3gd5o...) | $499.99 @ NCIX US
**Case** | [NZXT Phantom (White) ATX Full Tower Case](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-phan001wt) | $95.99 @ Amazon
**Power Supply** | [SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12i...) | $71.98 @ SuperBiiz
**Optical Drive** | [Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/lite-on-optical-drive-ihas...) | $14.99 @ Newegg
**Operating System** | [Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - OEM (64-bit)](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/microsoft-os-fqc06950) | $137.98 @ Amazon
| | **Total**
| Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. | $1355.44
Share
December 12, 2013 12:20:06 PM

Quaddro said:
zagiah said:

Did try that site but i am little newer to this and don't really know the best combo like CPU/MOBO/GPU but i was trying to get a gaming PC to play at the most bf4 ultra settings with high fps if possible i was trying to go with either the gtx 770 2gb or 760. not dead set on CPU or MOBO yet just seamed to get better prices in amd CPU possible msi or gigabyte MOBO. But I always ended up going over on price.On this PC i am trying to get under a $1000 but around $1300 is my limit for this PC. But all this is just from my general knowledge so help if you can give me more insight. Thank You


well, try this..
better processor
better graphic card
better motherboard
better storage system
better powersupply..
than that CyberPower PC, at almost same price..



Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd8320frhkbox) | $149.98 @ OutletPC
**CPU Cooler** | [Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-r...) | $29.98 @ OutletPC
**Motherboard** | [Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-m5a97evor...) | $135.05 @ Amazon
**Memory** | [G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f32133c10d8g...) | $79.99 @ Newegg
**Storage** | [Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial-internal-hard-driv...) | $85.51 @ SuperBiiz
**Storage** | [Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/hitachi-internal-hard-driv...) | $54.00 @ Amazon
**Video Card** | [MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-n780tf3gd5o...) | $499.99 @ NCIX US
**Case** | [NZXT Phantom (White) ATX Full Tower Case](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-phan001wt) | $95.99 @ Amazon
**Power Supply** | [SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12i...) | $71.98 @ SuperBiiz
**Optical Drive** | [Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/lite-on-optical-drive-ihas...) | $14.99 @ Newegg
**Operating System** | [Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - OEM (64-bit)](http://pcpartpicker.com/part/microsoft-os-fqc06950) | $137.98 @ Amazon
| | **Total**
| Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. | $1355.44


what kind of fps would i be looking at with a setup like this if possible to know just a general idea. bf4 ultra fps if possible
m
0
l
a c 191 À AMD
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2013 12:33:56 PM

zagiah said:

what kind of fps would i be looking at with a setup like this if possible to know just a general idea. bf4 ultra fps if possible


m
0
l
!