Dolphin emulator gtx660ti

James undisclosed

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Hi, im new to the site so forgive me if iv'e used the wrong thread category or if talk of emulators is not allowed as im not sure of these things, my question is this: In order to rungames on dolphin, is my set up good enough, im using an nvidia gtx 660ti 2gb oc by the manufacturer, 8gb of ddr3 ram, and an amd fx 2100 6 core bulldozer, Will this be effective enough? i am aware that the cpu may not be up to par for it so that's my main concern, thoughts? (i am obviously going to test but as of right now im downloading to test and with my slow internet speed it may take a while so im putting this thread out now). Also to just point out, i do have an actuall gamecube and games, but id rather run them from my higher resolution monitor, so im not pirating.

it is fine to talk about emu or ask how to make it work but just don't talk about how to get the pirate stuff or where to get the console BIOS :D (dunno about dolphin but PS2 emu need BIOS from original PS2 which actually is illegal to download). never play around with dolphin myself but i think it should work with your setup. but as usual when running emu just don't expect the game will work exactly like running the games natively on consoles for every game

millerjd0315

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
I may be a bit late to post this, as i'm fairly sure you probably already have dolphin up and running. But yes that set up should run A-Ok. Im running Dolphin just fine on my set up

i5-3330 quad core
8gb ram
Gigabyte Gtx 550Ti

I like running Mario Kart and Mario party and never miss a beat.