Your question

[WTS] **PRICE DROP #2** - Zotac Geforce GTX 770 - 4GB

Tags:
  • Hot Deals
  • Zotac
  • Geforce
Last response: in Deals
December 12, 2013 8:47:28 PM

I had bought two of these hoping to put them in SLI. However, soon after purchase, too late for returns, I discovered my motherboard wouldn't support it!

Because of this, I am willing to sell an UNOPENED Zotac Geforce GTX 770 - 4GB for $330!

It even comes with the Splinter Cell Compilation!

This graphics card is even able to be water cooled, as shown by EK's cooling configurator.

It literally is unopened, as in it still has the plastic shrinkwrap on the box and everything.

Shipping is not included, but I am willing to use any shipping the buyer wants.

I will ship the same day I receive payment if received by 1:00 PM PST, otherwise will ship the following day.

I accept PayPal and USPS money orders.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me! I check for messages about 3 times a day, so I should be able to get back to you asap.

http://imgur.com/jFT8TCx (i'm not sure how to include a picture...)

Have a great holiday season!

-Hao

More about : wts price drop zotac geforce gtx 770 4gb

December 14, 2013 7:30:36 PM

Will you provide the original receipt for warranty registration? Without receipt you can not register
Related resources
December 17, 2013 8:32:04 AM

The link you provided is currently offering it for $586.94. Is there another link you could provide?
December 17, 2013 3:21:41 PM

haocow said:
The link you provided is currently offering it for $586.94. Is there another link you could provide?

Never mind guess it was a one day deal.. good luck with the sale
December 18, 2013 12:59:50 PM

Im interested. Is the cooler reference model or not?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like these cards only come with aftermarket coolers, so that's all good. However, your price is quite high. Lets say shipping is $15. Thats $360. I could go on newegg right now and buy http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... this card. Down the line I will be able to sell the games for around $40 and that will bring the price down to $340. On top of that i still have a 30 day refund policy and a 3 year manufacturer warranty to help me sleep at night.
!