• FX-9590 with R9 290X

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i7-4960X with 780TI or GTX Titan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ohyes247

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
So I was talking to a friend, Usual hardware stuff me and him always go back and forth at, We were debating about the 9590 and the 4960x, I agreed with the 4960x being the better performer, But I just felt that with the 9590 I would feel cooler, and just more like a bada** because well, Lets face it 5Ghz is bragging rights.

I was telling him that if I went to some LAN party and a really nerdy guy walked in with the intel system and he would be like "oh guys hey check my intel rig everyone". That i'd feel so cool with my AMD at 5Ghz id just throw my computer threw the window jump in and say "I got 5Ghz loser!" and run out feeling like the coolest dude alive. But to each there own im not a fan boy for either i admit Intels are better but i like AMD do to the bang/buck ratio they always have. Simply just posting to hear peoples opinion and thought itd be a funny question to ask and a post to get people to talk to each other about which better in what ways and anything else you can debate about.

So pretty much 9590 with 290x vs 4960x with 780 ti and/or GTX Titan.

:evil: The Demons in red and black vs the Angels in blue and green. :ange:

(Sorry if in the wrong category or anything. still kind of new to the forums only made a couple of post.)

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
To me, better in my definition in computer parts. Is what can get the best bang for my buck. Why overpay for intel, when amd can give you killer results for a less wallet taxing price! AMD wins