I Hate this website

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok so your probably wondering why iv asked for help multiply times on a good computer for running minecraft shaders and all the repones are "build your own" "just build one" im bleeping 13 im not gonna build a bleeping computer ok? plus "build it with your dad" my dads dead....i cant....
bet none of you though about that. also when i ask how well this will run games like minecraft people say "dont get it, it dosent run battlefield 4 well" im sorryif your mentally retarded but battlefield 4 and minecraft are not the same thing i dont care how it runs bf4 no one helps me on the site it sucks

Sorry to hear about that. But to correct you, you did get help, but just not to your satisfaction. Do you realize that people here are voluntary? You are not paying for a service here. So some amount of patience would help your case. And if someone misunderstood your question (and it does happen), kindly inform them of that. No need to lash out and be rude. That is one way to make people not want to help you. Again, you aren't paying anyone for help here.

There was also only one person in all the threads you have created that said you should build your own, and he even showed you a decent pre-built option.
Also there wasn't single mention of BF4 in any of your threads except where you brought it up, nor about the performance of the hardware in question.

As said by Ksham, were a volunteer force here. Don't complain about a service your getting for free, and don't expect people to help you when your acting acerbic toward anyone who posts. We help plenty of people in your position here at Tom's, myself hundreds of times by now, I can tell you that the way you act and conduct yourself is the determining factor as to whether you get any advice or not.
Your father dying is a sad and unfortunate event, but don't try to hold it over our heads as a guilt trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.