Solved

Hi, so im going build my first PC for gaming and i need some help

Hi everyone, i want to know if when assembling the pc with these parts generate bottleneck

Processor: Amd FX 8350 Vishera
Graphic Card: GTX 550 ti 1gb
RAM : kingston hyperx blu 4gb. ddr3 1333mhz pc3.10600
PSU: Sentey 500w JFC
Hard Drive: Western Digital blue. 500 GB. Sata 6.0 gb/s
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA 970A D3

Well, thats all. Thanks again, i appreciate your time
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build gaming
  1. firstly get another 4 gigs of ram at least

    secondly get a better psu (corsair, seasonic, rosewill, xfx all make good psu s)
  2. a better GPU could help so much though , not sure how much your budget is also not sure what games are you aiming to play @ if ultra @ if 1080p screen
  3. What country, what is your budget and do you need OS, monitor, keyboard and mouse to be included ?
  4. rvilkman said:
    What country, what is your budget and do you need OS, monitor, keyboard and mouse to be included ?


    thanks for your time mate
    im from Peru, mmm my budget is like 600 dollars, and i already have the monitor, mouse and keyboard :)
  5. siddharthmukul007 said:
    firstly get another 4 gigs of ram at least

    secondly get a better psu (corsair, seasonic, rosewill, xfx all make good psu s)


    Hi and thanks for ur answer, ok what kind of ram is nice? and why not the psu sentey. thanks
  6. RozCrank said:
    siddharthmukul007 said:
    firstly get another 4 gigs of ram at least

    secondly get a better psu (corsair, seasonic, rosewill, xfx all make good psu s)


    Hi and thanks for ur answer, ok what kind of ram is nice? and why not the psu sentey. thanks

    8GB 1600mhz should be great
  7. nddz said:
    RozCrank said:
    siddharthmukul007 said:
    firstly get another 4 gigs of ram at least

    secondly get a better psu (corsair, seasonic, rosewill, xfx all make good psu s)


    Hi and thanks for ur answer, ok what kind of ram is nice? and why not the psu sentey. thanks

    8GB 1600mhz should be great


    ok thanks mate, but with regards to the psu how many watts i need? for supply the specs.
  8. Any links to local online stores which would have reasonable selections ?

    Other than that something like this might be good for you. If you have a little bit more money to spend, you can upgrade the graphics to a 7850. Or if you don't need the OS for example.

    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kTnS
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kTnS/by_merchant/
    Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kTnS/benchmarks/

    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 750K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-D3H ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($87.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 1GB Video Card ($89.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($94.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $627.86
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-15 19:14 EST-0500)
  9. rvilkman said:
    Any links to local online stores which would have reasonable selections ?


    Well i actually want to know if the specs i put on the ask are gonna have bottleneck. Btw im going to puta 8gb 1600 mhz instead of the 4gb. thanks for the answer.
  10. Best answer
    Well depends how you define bottleneck, the graphics card is wildly underpowered compared to the 8350.
    Although it is not bad for entry level gaming. 550Ti or Radeon 7770 is ok for that.

    But if you can get FX6300 for example, and use the money that you save to upgrade that 550Ti to a 650Ti Boost or 7850 for example, then that would be quite worth it and bring the computer to a better gaming experience overall.

    And as suggested already above a solid psu from Antec, Corsair, Seasonic or XFX in the 500-650W range would be appropriate.
  11. rvilkman said:
    Well depends how you define bottleneck, the graphics card is wildly underpowered compared to the 8350.
    Although it is not bad for entry level gaming. 550Ti or Radeon 7770 is ok for that.

    But if you can get FX6300 for example, and use the money that you save to upgrade that 550Ti to a 650Ti Boost or 7850 for example, then that would be quite worth it and bring the computer to a better gaming experience overall.

    And as suggested already above a solid psu from Antec, Corsair, Seasonic or XFX in the 500-650W range would be appropriate.


    Man, i really really appreciate your comments, time and solutions.
    ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY RAM AMD Kingston