Opinoins and help On EcustomPC.com

Wallawallawally

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014

I bought 2 of their computers Nov 2013. I will not be doing any more business with this company. I do not recommend them. They do not stand behind their products, will not return calls or even answer their phone calls. I have reported them to the BBB. I rate them "F"

eCustomPC

Reputable
May 5, 2014
Mr. Wally,

We have contacted you regarding your computer troubles and have documentation that you had modified the computer system which may/may not have caused the power supply to fail.

"Any abuse, misuse, modification, or attempted modification of the product (except with prior written authorization from us permitting such modification or attempted modification) shall void this warranty. "

We apologize for the inconvenience, however the warranty is void as stated above. We are more than happy to provide technical support over the phone, please feel free to contact us (800) 493-6089 (10AM-6PM M-F EST). Thank you!

Andrew S.
eCustomPC Staff

Wally tc

Reputable
May 5, 2014

Wally tc

Reputable
May 5, 2014
This answer is complete crap. When I called this company, they finally answered after about 6 attempts. I was put on hold, then hung-up on. They then would not answer their phone. They do not stand behind their products or offer customer support. Please check their rating with the MD- BBB. This company has an F rating. This company never contacted me regarding this issue and does not return phone calls. They have no idea of my computers configuration since we never spoke, hence they can not substantiate their claim that the computer had been altered. Deal with these people at your own risk.

Wally tc

Reputable
May 5, 2014
Please do your research before doing any business with this company. Try to call the company, check their references and go to the Maryland Better Business Bureau. Let your research guide you. I personally don't want anything to do with these people.

SirSeddley

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014

Did this company ever honor the warranty?

Wally tc

Reputable
May 5, 2014

Wally tc

Reputable
May 5, 2014
This company claimed to sell a well built fully warranted computer. What I got was a piece of crap that they refused to support. They claimed that I modified the computer when both the power supply and USB board failed. The computer they supplied was built using non-standard parts and I can't find a replacement for the USB board. I would not recommend doing any business with them.