Tom's Hardware Reader's Choice Awards and Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Thanks Jane. Is there a way Tom's to implement "you already voted" for these, or is that already built in?

I can never remember if I gave my input previously when these are reposted, but I don't want to sign up twice and have both answers discarded. :(

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

If Jennifer's mom makes $68/hour but also makes $20431 a month, how many hours a day did she work? - this is how I entertain myself with spammer...

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Not many products on that list I'd buy. When I saw there was only three products I'd even vote for, and you asked for too much personal info (what do you need my phone# for? etc?), so I said forget it ;) No cpus, no 780ti (how can a 290x that is hot, loud, throttling all day currently etc get in? and it's $600 now not $550+out of stock everywhere). Why is 780ti excluded? No APU or CPU? Someone needs to do a better job with the listed parts. IF you're only listing stuff tomshardware has given awards to, then I'm merely voting for what you think, not a readers choice awards. AMD's 290x certainly wouldn't be on my list, and I wouldn't have 10 motherboards without a single cpu on the list. I'm not saying you need to remove things, but you definitely need to ADD some stuff to many categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.