How Do I 'Un-Resolve' a Post Marked Resolved???

tazmo8448

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
I mistakenly touched the Best Answer button when I was going to answer an email and now it is shuffled off the Buffalo and not getting the responses I need to address the issue. Please Advise.

tazmo8448

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
I hate to be a bother but I have clicked on everything I see on that Original Post and still am unable to de-select the Best Answer thing. As soon as I can I will select your answer as "Pick as the solution". I even answered this one twice. Can you clarify just where my name is that you speak of clicking on? I've tried in the post (both above and below the best solution) in the top right and still no go.

tazmo8448

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
I had the same dang thing happen clicked the wrong button and it was by-passed. Look at the previous posts in this post, luckily I had bubblehead and usafretired fix mine before I could even respond...there's a good bunch that use this site....good people.

D

Deleted member 217926

For anyone else who sees this thread, there is a sticky at the top of the "Forum Feedback" section devoted to problems with best answers. Alternatively you can also PM any mod and we will be glad to help.