Alternative to Gigabyte 770 Windforce?

Abdozer

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
Does anyone recommend a similar card over this Gigabyte 770 2GB? Unfortunately I have the Antec 300 Illusion case which supports graphic cards up to 11 inches, and the 770 is 11.5 inches long. I read I could cut some of the HDD slots to make it fit but I rather not.

If it's possible to make the card fit, that's great but I would like to have some alternatives first. I'll be playing all the new games maxed out at 1080p (BF4, AC4, Witcher 3 if possible) if that helps.

My CPU and motherboard for additional info. Budget is around $300 but I can go a little higher.

Thanks for any help guys!

Abdozer

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013

Thanks for the recommendation, I am actually looking at the MSI 770 2GB, it's a bit cheaper and shorter. The Asus you recommended is a bit higher than I want to spend though.

Any other recommendations though?

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

Ha! I was just recommending the MSI also as its much cheaper. I would go for that, MSI make decent cards.

Abdozer

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013

Yeah I just noticed that right after I replied to you lol, thanks for the recommendations! I'll see what others have to say but so far the MSI is probably the best one for me.

TRENDING THREADS