Advice on the best graphics card on a budget please ?

Temptationz

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
Hi there all I am looking to buy a graphics card for my recent first build gaming rig while having a budget of around £100-£200 but I am willing to spend abit extra if needed if I am getting a better deal for the performance of the card and that will also last me a couple of years and can also play games on high/ultra - max settings at good FPS such as Skyrim + Mods, Minecraft, Diablo 3, MMORPG's, Call of Duty Ghosts & maybe BF4 those sort of games but not a big deal about COD or BF as I have an Xbox for that lol, any advice or more information would be greatly appreciated as I am not an well experienced person when it comes to Computer Gaming and Graphics Cards lol, Thank you :).

My Gaming Rig Specifications are;

CPU - Intel i5-4670K
Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero IV
Memory - 8gb Corsair LP 1866mhz
Power Supply - Corsair CX750w Modular
Case - Gigabyte Sumo
CPU Cooler - XIGMATEK Dark Knight
OS - Windows 7 64 - Bit
Hard Drive - Standard SeaGate 500GB

Temptationz

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Thank you for your advice, Yeah I have read a lot of good reviews about the 760 gtx but which model would be better such as the asus, GeForce, msi and which gb would you recommend please ?

Dhampire01

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012
Get the 2gb model.4 is only required in very high resolutions.
Both Gigabyte and MSI are great.They have some of the best coolers coolers.Get the cheaper one.There is not a big difference,only in overclocking a lot.