co2 metal bb handgun

adam ryder

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
i have a guerrlla snorre and it shoots like 10 bullets in 5 shoots. its non blowback , shoots metal bb's and uses co2 and shoots once when you pull the trigger

Solution
D
Sounds like an overclocking error to me :D

On another note that thing is a direct copy of a Sig Sauer P2022. After owning one for a little over a year I can report the Sig version does not shoot 2 rounds at once. Ever. ;)

Double feeding is actually quite common with CO2 BB guns. I have no idea how to fix it. I have not owned one since I was a kid. I am thinking about buying a higher end nitrogen piston driven pellet rifle like the RWS Diana. They hit as hard as a .22 at short range and are safer in neighborhoods.
I am guessing that you have a BB pistol that is supposed to fire one BB per trigger-pull, but is shooting two...?

In any case, this forum is dedicated to computer hardware and other electronics. There may be some members here familiar with CO2 pistols, but I wouldn't count on it. You probably want to find a forum dedicated to shooting sports for assistance.

D

Deleted member 217926

Sounds like an overclocking error to me :D

On another note that thing is a direct copy of a Sig Sauer P2022. After owning one for a little over a year I can report the Sig version does not shoot 2 rounds at once. Ever. ;)

Double feeding is actually quite common with CO2 BB guns. I have no idea how to fix it. I have not owned one since I was a kid. I am thinking about buying a higher end nitrogen piston driven pellet rifle like the RWS Diana. They hit as hard as a .22 at short range and are safer in neighborhoods.

Solution