Looking for a Glass Desk for multi monitor setup.

Siddic

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
Heyah folks,

I have a system (in boxes atm...) that I'm trying to get set up, but the only thing I'm missing is a desk...

basically its a 6 monitor set up, all 27 inch screens, set up on 3 monitor stands (2 monitors per stand, vertical).

mounts: http://www.atdec.com.au/tv-monitor-mounts/desk-mounts/vfs-dv

Basically I'm trying to find a frosted glass desk that I can use, that would comfortably allow for the monitors, and provide ample room to type/use a mouse on the surface of the desk (no keyboard drawer)

I'm not worried about side drawers, or computer arches on the side for the tower.

I've scoured the internet and the best I can find is the paltry L shape desk that is well.. garbage, and no where near big enough thats not an executive desk made of wood. (I hate wood furniture!)

What do you guys use for your big monitor set ups ?

any leads would be helpful.

budget is around 1500 usd.

wood desks arent bad. if you can find one with a metal frame and wood top i'd suggest getting some custom printed vinyl graphics for your favorite game or hobby and gluing it to the top. 100% unique... suprised i dont see it more on the internet.

what do i use? i dont have a multi monitor setup... but i have a large television and alot of stuff (7ft wide desk). if you want to see click the link above my signature image.

glass desks i found which might work if you definitely wanted glass....

95710833_large-l-shape-desk-with-frosted-glassopens-in-a-new-.jpg

p-zoom.jpg

master:CTY1170.jpg

imag018.gif

modern-desks.jpg

TRENDING THREADS