Monitor not working even though windows detects it (nVidia GTX 660, GW2250)

StackOfCookies

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
Hey guys,
I just built a PC. Everything seems to be working except my second monitor. I have two monitors connected to my GTX 660, one via DVI and the other via HDMI.
The DVI one (it's an old Apple Cinema HD screen I found in the basement) works perfectly. However, the one connected with the HDMI connector (It's a BENQ GW2250) keeps telling me that there is no cable connected, even though there clearly is.
Also, windows has actually detected the monitor (including Hz, res and name) and is saying it is connected via HDMI both in the windows control panel and in the nvidia control panel.
The other weird thing is that the BENQ monitor works perfectly fine if I connect it to my laptop (not my PC) with VGA, but the same issue occurs if I connect it to the laptop with the HDMI. Here's some pictures to clarify the situation and my specs:

Asus m5a78l-m/usb3
AMD Fx-6300
8GB corsair vengeance
GTX 660
And a 500w CX500M PSU

2BTk75M.png

C0I1lXW.png

tvnYbI3.jpg

Thanks for your help in advance

EDIT: Also, I doubt that the issue is with the HDMI cable as the PC detects the monitor.
I haven't tried running with integrated graphics only and connecting the monitor to the MOBO directly as I am not too sure how to do that.
I have installed drivers for:
MOBO: Chipset, Audio. VGA, BIOS update, USB
GPU: GeForce Experience