deals and low prices

andreas007

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
hello,
I have noticed that newegg.com has so many deals and low price items and im really dissapointed that they cant ship outside the us . So i want to know if anyone knows a trusted site, with prices and deals like newegg, but that can ship to europe and especially cyprus where i leave. Thanks for your answers in advance

Solution
look at companies like tiger direct. also look online for your local big box computer parts dealer. some things to watch out for is you may be able to save a buck buying from a big online store. if the part goes bad do you have to wait 30 days for it to get to them and then for them to return the part if it under warranty. sometimes your better off buying parts that the companies are in your country.
look at companies like tiger direct. also look online for your local big box computer parts dealer. some things to watch out for is you may be able to save a buck buying from a big online store. if the part goes bad do you have to wait 30 days for it to get to them and then for them to return the part if it under warranty. sometimes your better off buying parts that the companies are in your country.

Solution

andreas007

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013

Getting a product that malfunctions is my biggest concern in buying pc components online and i think i will just stay local. Thanks for reminding me :)