• Razer Naga 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech G600

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

lespaul5895

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
I'm looking for a new mouse. I use it mainly for playing WoW and am very intrigued by the MMO mice, I love the extra buttons.

I've pretty much narrowed it down to these 2 and there seem to be people who are all for each of them, so I'm wondering if anyone here has opinions. I'll put a poll up as well just to see how it compares.

I'd vote for neither. I've tried them out, and hated them. If you really want to try them, go to a store with a great return policy. I bought mine from Frys and returned them a week later after realizing how they are not fun to use.

Azoren

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2010
Of the two, I would suggest the g600 only because I know a lot of people who have had problems with Razer products. I swore off Razer years ago after having nothing but problems with build quality and driver support. Just keep in mind, a new peripheral like an MMO mouse takes about 15-20 hours to get used to on average. Like the previous poster said, make sure you buy from a store with a decent return policy in case you decide you don't like the MMO mouse thing.

microapple

Honorable
Jul 24, 2013
I've been really disappointed with the Naga build quality as of late, Logitech always seams to be pretty decent. I've had a G400 for well over a year with no issues, it's as sturdy as a rock.

I'd go with the G600.

mrjwalk

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I know it's kind of late, but if you go with the G600, make sure it's got a recent creation date. The early models can't be flashed with new firmware and the old firmware is horrible. It'll jump around the screen, go dead, buttons will go dead randomly, etc. Their tech support will tell you that it can, but no. It really can't. Also, if you send it for a replacement, 9 times out of 10, they'll send you one of the first mice to replace it. It's a nightmare process.

-Survivor of the g600 process.