WTS Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB OC + EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB SuperClocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Shape

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
Items located and shipped from California, USA. No international shipping. Local pick-up/exchange offered.

I have two graphics cards to sell.

The first is a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 Windforce OC w/ 4GB of VRAM. This card is practically new. I acquired it in a trade but need extra funds for a car repair. Asking $360 shipped.

rigq.jpg

The second card is an EVGA GeForce GTX 670 SuperClocked w/ 4GB of VRAM. Same deal -- selling to pay to fix my engine. Asking $275 shipped.

43qu.jpg

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I think both cards are priced fairly, but if you want to you can always offer another price. Worst I can say is no. I'm located in the Los Angeles area if anyone would like to deal locally.

Sep 22, 2013
I'd be interested in the Gigabyte 770 if you can provide proof of when it was purchased, verify it's Rev. 1.0 or better (the latest) and come down on the price.

I can buy a new one on Newegg for $389, and that's with 3 free games and a warranty.

Show me the proof, and I'll make a reasonable offer.

Particularly, I would like to see the little white sticker on the box w/the serial, etc. in high-res.

Cubeandcore

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Sure you don't want to ship to your friendly neighbour up north, aka Canada? I'd be interested in your 670 in that case. Same deal, i'd like to see proof of purchase if available and serial number. Cheers!

The Dark Shape

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
Hi guys --

With the 770 I can't provide proof of when it was purchased as I acquired it in a Craigslist trade, unfortunately.

I do however have proof of purchase with the 670 as I bought it off of Amazon. I'm on vacation at the moment but can get you the serial information when I'm back home in ten days time.

Sep 22, 2013

Can you just provide a shot of that white sticker on the side of the box that has the serial/model info? That would work.

Also, for a twice-used card, I'd really like to see it live in your system if you can show some GPU-Z, etc. shots. I'm weary if it was a Craigslist trade that it's been used by two people; just want to be sure that it's in full working order. ANYthing you can do to clear this up would be great.

I'm definitely in the market as I have the exact same card currently and am looking to SLI.

Thanks!

G

Is your 770 still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.