• Xbox1

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Steambox

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Block1

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
A poll about the console war and which one are do you like more. I'm giving them a fair chance and please only give one answer. Fanboys can vote but don't say WII U/Xbox1/PS4/Steambox stinks. Ends at december 26th.

epicoverclock

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
ps4 because it has the best hardware and it comes relativley cheap. not many people use kinect on daily basis, yet microsoft is forcing people to use it and waste money. steambox is a good idea but i can build a gaming pc mysealf

Microsoft still feels like the kiddy version of the console (rounded, wholesome fun for the whole fam! lol) while the ps4 is focused on games, hardware, and performance, raw performance (not fixated on features etc)

Nintendo is pretty much irrelevant at this point unless you are really interested in playing their first party exclusives, and the very rare third party Japanese game that happens to be Nintendo exclusive in North America. Steambox is kind of pointless to people who know how to build their own PCs. So that leaves the Xbone and PS4, I'm not particularly interested in either myself, as none of their exclusive games have interested me enough to consider dropping $400-500 on a console just to play one or two games.

epicoverclock

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013

what do you expect? most people on tomshardware can build a gaming pc themselves. it gives them far more customization options, its cheaper than steambox and

hotwiregirl

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
If people are going to choose it should be based on exclusives. The X1 and PS4 both have comparable hardware this year and bluray is in both. Even thou I have both of them I like playstation more due to its hardware, exclusives and PS+.

Steambox on the other hand I'm actually extremely happy for because I know plenty of people on X1, 360,Ps3&4 that just wont touch a Pc for reasons like not knowing how to maintain one, build one, have had bad experiences, money issues or just not into pc gaming.

With the SB thou I'm hoping it will come to a good price and become like a standard system to purchase like a playstation, Nintendo or xbox.

It would open up people to actually getting into pc gaming and enjoying its fruits of pure awesomeness and maybe we will get more ports on pc, instead of watching everyone else share them.

As for the wii U, it is what it is. xD