What is a Good Quality PC Headset Between $40 to $100

GuestForeverX

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
So I am looking to get a new headset around $40 to $100 I can vary a little bit.
I am wondering about getting a new gaming headset for My PC. I want over the head Headset with a Mic. Surround Sound if possible but not very important to me. I would like one that has USB and (2x) 3.5mm jacks for standard Headphone and Mic jacks. I really want one that lasts for 2+ years. and if possible for it to be red and black I really would prefer a Wired Headset as I don't like charging my headset constantly and my last wireless headset ($50) wouldn't charge after 4 months =(

Because I just recently got a Skullcandy SLYR and spent 90$ on it only for the mic give out after 2 month. It isn't possible to return it because it isn't on their online return form and didn't come with a warranty paper?
So I don't really want to spend over a hundred bucks due to I have really bad luck with headsets as I have never had one last me 1 year. I take good care of them but I don't know why they break.
I have heard razer has good gaming stuff but I don't know if I can trust them due to products in the past I had from them being breaking from normal use and have heard of the hit and miss quality control.
So I really have no idea where to begin on choosing a new brand headset. Thank you for reading through my long post.

Willdobbo

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
I use the gamecom 780's they have lasted me over a year now and are not really showing any signs of wear. They support 7.1 surround and connect via USB, Look them up :) Also have a good quality microphone on them which I have had no issues with