Newsletter notification late

hankerford

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
I received the newsletter that contained the ad that contained the sweepstakes for the Radeon R9 280X today December 23, 2013 at 1:53 pm. The sweepstakes last day for entry was yesterday December 22, 2013. What happened?

It can be a pain, Mac but it's not the answer here because Texas is behind GMT by seven hours unless I'm mistaken. This one needs to be answered by higher minds than mine and thanks goodness, there's plenty of those around.

Sorry, hankerford - I'll flag your thread up in Mod Central but it's likely to be a bit deserted for a day or two.

Join a a UK based hardware site then and spare us the whining.

It was an observation nothing more.
Don't worry yourself I don't plan to visit that often. It seems that standing up for my beliefs when the forum went over did indeed as I thought it would give anything I posted an automatic biased assumption from some people.

Thanks for the attempt at flaming though that's great coming from moderation :pfff:

Mactronix

Your welcome ...always here just for you it seems.

Seriously ... we have genuine issues to resolve for others.

I don't get to enter the comps and neither do all of the rest of the Aussies ... but we don't give a rats.

Looking forward to tomorrows Boxing Day Test ...

The process for any contest is not immediate and can take several days to post winners and longer to process prizes. If there was a contest and there were prizes then those prizes will be awarded.