Closed

iOS Horror Game Year Walk Making its Way to PC in 2014

The unique iOS horror game Year Walk is coming to PC.

iOS Horror Game Year Walk Making its Way to PC in 2014 : Read more
6 answers Last reply
More about ios horror game year walk making 2014
  1. not sure what is worse:

a PC game watered down for a phone

or

a phone game ported to PC.... with not much more than well.... a silly phone "game",
  2. not sure what is worse:

a PC game watered down for a phone

or

a phone game ported to PC.... with not much more than well.... a silly phone "game",
  3. IF it's a good game and works well with a PC, that is what is important.
  4. Looking forward to this
  5. I'm just happy to see a horror game that isn't a zombie game.
  6. <B>$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone<B>, ­­­­­­­<a href="http://www.wow90.com/">WWW.TEC60.COM</a>
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming